Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax!
Offering luxury facial and massage treatments at Studio 92 in Barnstaple, North Devon.
August 2020 Covid-19 update –
To ensure that I have created a safe environment to welcome you to for your treatments, I have followed Government guidelines and the following will be in place when you visit.
– ️I will be wearing fresh PPE for each treatment – a visor, mask and apron etc. Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available.
– Clients are required to wear masks during their treatment – Please bring your own or I can supply one for £1.
– As usual, all towels will be changed and surfaces will be cleaned between each client.
– Please wait outside Studio 92 for me to come and get you – I will be leaving a gap between each client so you won’t be left waiting.
– Please pay via card where possible.
– I ask that anyone feeling unwell, or who may have come into contact with anyone showing possible Covid symptoms, reschedule their appointment once feeling better/you’ve completed 14 days of isolation.
Please feel free to message me or call me on 07928 779143 to book your appointment.
Indian Head Massage
Hot Stone Massage
With the stresses and strains of everyday life and the numerous hours many spend sat at a computer, it is more important than ever to look after our bodies. Massage is a great way to help ease the aches and pains and helps calm and relax the mind and body.
The benefits of massage include:
Helps with relaxation
Offers a sense of well-being
Helps to reduce stress
Eases muscle aches and pains
Can improve muscle tone
Boosts immune system
Helps to aid better sleep
Increases blood flow and lymph drainage – helps removes toxins in the body
Essential oils used in aromatherapy treatments have many proven benefits including fighting illness, skin conditions, anxiety and many more.
By visiting http://www.kbtherapies.co.uk, you are consenting to Katherine Bishop Therapies receiving your personal information. In accordance with GDPR regulations 2018, your personal data, including information attained by site cookies, will be stored securely and only used by Katherine Bishop Therapies for as long as required. You are welcome to request access to the information held at any time and request for it to be deleted or amended as necessary. Information will not be shared with any third parties.