Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax!
Offering luxury facial and massage treatments at Studio 92 in Barnstaple, North Devon.
- Swedish Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Facial Treatments
With the stresses and strains of everyday life and the numerous hours many spend sat at a computer, it is more important than ever to look after our bodies. Massage is a great way to help ease the aches and pains and helps calm and relax the mind and body.
The benefits of massage include:
- Helps with relaxation
- Offers a sense of well-being
- Helps to reduce stress
- Eases muscle aches and pains
- Can improve muscle tone
- Boosts immune system
- Helps to aid better sleep
- Increases blood flow and lymph drainage – helps removes toxins in the body
- Essential oils used in aromatherapy treatments have many proven benefits including fighting illness, skin conditions, anxiety and many more.
Covid-19 update –
To ensure that I have created a safe environment to welcome you to for your treatments, I have followed Government guidelines and the following will be in place when you visit.
– ️I will be wearing fresh PPE for each treatment – a visor, mask and apron etc. Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available.
– Clients are requested to wear masks during their treatment.
– As usual, all towels will be changed and surfaces will be cleaned between each client.
– I ask that anyone feeling unwell, or who may have come into contact with anyone showing possible Covid symptoms, reschedule their appointment once feeling better/you’ve completed 14 days of isolation. Please allow 48 hours after your vaccine before having a treatment.
By visiting http://www.kbtherapies.co.uk, you are consenting to Katherine Bishop Therapies receiving your personal information. In accordance with GDPR regulations 2018, your personal data, including information attained by site cookies, will be stored securely and only used by Katherine Bishop Therapies for as long as required. You are welcome to request access to the information held at any time and request for it to be deleted or amended as necessary. Information will not be shared with any third parties.